5 reasons why Tom Hanks' starer "Cast Away" will never be made in India:
1. A man forced to live with no food for 4 years on an isolated island! Heck, 400 million Indians live like that for their entire lives.
2. No water to drink for 4 years! No water again for 400 million Indians for their entire lives.
3. No shelter for 4 years. Millions of Indians live and sleep on roads for their entire lives.
4. No one to talk to for 4 years. Millions of dalits and lower castes live their life in isolation like that.
5. And last but not the least, who in India has the ability to play the character of Chuck Noland(Played by Tom Hanks)?
So, why make a movie on a topic which is already the story of more than 400 million Indians?