Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movies that made me cry

I love movies. Bollywood as well as Hollywood. My inclination is more towards Art House movies though. Here goes the list of movies which made my heart ache.

1. The Pursuit of Happyness - The last scene where Will Smith celebrates his success is gut wrenching. He could have an Oscar for that one scene only.

2. Revolutionary Road - I haven't scene more real fights and arguments between a husband and a wife in a movie than this one.

3. Taare Zameen Par - It made me cry. Literally.

4. 3 idiots - The track "Give me some sunshine" summarizes this wonderful movie.

5. Ardh Satya - The scene where Om Puri reads the poem "Ardh Satya" is a gem. It elevates Om Puri as well as the movie to an altogether higher plane.

Would love to listen about your favorite films.

No comments:

Post a Comment