Saturday, November 28, 2009

My motorokr E6

It was the fall of 2007 when I had bought my motorokr E6. I wasn't sure about anything about the phone except that it was touch-screen phone. I took some time to understand the functionality of the phone and then realised why the general public avoids motorola phones! After playing with the phones for a few weeks, I started to get restless. For, I wanted to tweak it but couldn't. I could not change its theme. The wallpaper transparency was too irritating, etc. Soon, I was wondering whether I had made the right decision. I started surfing for anything related to motorola phones and soon realised that there is something in the web domain called "modding". It took me some time to get the hang of it. Then, my tryst started with motorolafans.com. What followed in the coming days was pure madness. For the next one month, I was hardly sleeping for more than 4-5 hours. All I could think of was modding my phone. That I had my semesters going on did not help.
Now, a time has come when I can safely say that I will never buy any phone which cannot be modded. Of course, that does not mean it has to be motorola only. Google's android has made me keep my finger's crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment